Buy everything for the kitchen here
INGREDIENTS: 7 white boiling potatoes, 2 stalks of celery, 1/2 red onion, 1/2 yellow onion, 5 scallion stalks, 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper, 2 eggs, 1 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of mustard, 4 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish, 2 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoon pepper, paprika
1. Peel & dice potatoes. Place them in a bowl of water as you go.
2. Transfer potatoes & water to a pot. Add two eggs. Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 10 minutes (until the potatoes are cooked through).
3. While you are waiting for the water to boil, dice celery, red onion, scallions, yellow onion, and bell pepper.
TIP: If you don’t like the taste of raw onions, take some of the bite out of them by wrapping them in a paper towel and microwaving for 60 seconds.
4. After potatoes are done, remove the eggs and a bit of the boiling water. Cover so the eggs can continue cooking.
5. Drain potatoes. Transfer to bowl.
6. Add chopped ingredients to potatoes.
7. Add 1 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of mustard, 4 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish, 2 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoon pepper, & about two shakes of paprika.
8. Peel & dice eggs. Add to potato salad. Mix well.
Taste & add more salt/pepper if necessary. If your potato salad lacks creaminess, add a bit more mayo.
MUSIC by Jason Shaw – “Words” (Available here: )
& Jahzzar – “Vanlig” (Available here: )
Don’t forget to rate, comment, & subscribe!