Buy everything for the kitchen here
Egg Salad Recipe
6 Large Eggs
4 Tbs Mayo
1 Tbs Yellow Mustard
1 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Dill Weed
1/4 Tsp Paprika
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Place a pot of water over high heat. Once the water comes to a boil, add the eggs. Boil the eggs for 20 minutes.
2. Once done, drain hot water, then add cool water and ice cubes to the pot. Let eggs cool off for about 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Crack and peel the egg shells under running water. I like to peel the shells under running water because I find itвЂ™s easier to peel them this way. The water serves as a lubricant to help the shell come off easier. For some reason, egg shells can be resistant at times and hard to peel.
4. Chop the eggs into small or medium size pieces and then add them to a small mixing bowl.
5. Season eggs with salt, dill weed, paprika, and pepper, then stir in well. I like to add the paprika just to give it colorвЂ¦
6. Next, add the mayo and mustard, then stir in well.
7. I like my egg salad chilled so I always store it in the refrigerator to chill for while, then serve it on bread as a sandwich. Enjoy!!!
Follow Me On Social Media