Buy everything for the kitchen here
Creamed green peas soup is also fantastic to make ahead of time for the week ahead when you need a quick yet nourishing lunch, dinner, or side to a meal. We are going to make cream based soup flavored with mint and coriander.
– Green peas 200gm
– Onion 1 no
– Garlic cloves 5
– Fresh mint 10 leaves
– Coriander 5-6 sprigs
– Cooking cream 3 tbsp
– Butter 2 tsp
– Room temperature water 200 ml
– Olive oil 2 tbsp
– Sugar 1tsp
– Salt and black pepper as per taste.
– Heat the pan and drizzle olive oil.
– Add chopped onion and garlic, sautГ© until golden brown.
– Sprinkle salt and black pepper and add green peas, some fresh chopped mint, coriander and sugar.
– Cook for a while and add room temperature water and let it simmer for 5-10 min.
– Remove the pan from heat and let it cool for a while and put the mixture into blender.
– Blend until a smooth paste and strain it through a strainer.
– Take the strained mixture in a pan and add some more water.
– Give a gentle boil and finish with cream and butter.
– Add some chopped mint and coriander and garnish by drizzling cream and olive oil.
– Serve hot.
Try this delicious recipe.
Follow us on Dailymotion :
For More Video Log onto:
Copyrights: Teamwork Entertainment.