Buy everything for the kitchen here
Our chef Archana brings you the mouth watering & irresistible Badam Halwa (Almond Fudge)! In this special episode we have a special guest, Fu Bai Fu fame Comedy King Bhau Kadam! Badam Halwa is an easy Indian sweet / dessert recipe that can be made at home on auspicious occasions. Watch this video and let us know through your comments how you like it!
Share on Facebook:
Tweet about this:
Share on G+ :
4 tbsp Ghee
150 gms Almond Paste
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
Dry Fruits for garnishing
– To make the almond paste, soak the almonds in water for some time. Then peel the skin from the almonds and grate them in a mixer with very little milk. Almond Paste is ready.
– In a pan, heat some ghee. Once the ghee is hot add the almond paste.
– Keep stirring the almond paste continuously.
– When the almond paste changes color add some more ghee and keep stirring.
– Add sugar and mix everything well.
– Add cardamom powder and again mix well.
– Garnish the Almond / Badam Halwa with some dry fruits and serve!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned:
For Facebook Updates:
Join us on G+ :